I Passed!

rondan1955rondan1955 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
CCNA Certified!
Took the ICND2 exam yesterday and passed with a score of 930. My hard work has paid off. Now I can relax a bit and enjoy the rest of the summer. Hooray!
Education may be expensive, but it's still a lot cheaper than ignorance.

Comments

• scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Seems there are a lot of new CCNAs lately.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • janez_drkjanez_drk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats..nice score..:D :D
    I also plan to take ICND2 soon and have a question for you..how long did you study for it? I have just started and for now I just watch the CBTNuggets videos (3 per day).
  • PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    congrats!
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and the CCNA. A break sounds good. :)
  • mitchellislearningmitchellislearning Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congras man. its encouraging to hear bout ppl completeing it. it gives us faith
    The thread itself is weak, its the weave that makes cloth strong.
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope to post one of these soon. :)
  • kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    very nice congrats!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • rondan1955rondan1955 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello janez_drk,

You asked how long I studied for the ICND2 exam. I have to be honest with you. This was my second attempt. I failed the first one with a score of 786. I took my second attempt only 14 days later while the info was still fresh in my mind. I told myself I wouldn't let up until I passed. Needless to say I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I studied for about 6 months prior to my first attempt. I used the following aids:

1. CCNA Exam Cram ISBN# 987-0-7897-3712-0 (I used this book for ICND1 & ICND2)

2. Online practice exam questions

3. This forum (I can't express how helpful this forum has been. The amount of experienced professionals that use this site is incredible. They respond quickly, and it's FREE! I strongly suggest you use it often to ask questions about content you don't understand)

One more thing. The exam is not easy. Don't get discouraged if you have a set back or two. That's why it feels so good when you pass.

Good Luck!
    Education may be expensive, but it's still a lot cheaper than ignorance.
  • BCarderMABCarderMA Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What an excellent score. Nice job, buddy!
    --
    Brandon
    Leominster, MA
  • ggcivicsiggcivicsi Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man...I'm hoping to say this one day.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • netwaynenetwayne Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go! Congratulations and have a nice weekend!! No studying....woohoo!
  • CGN_SpecCGN_Spec Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_wink.gif
  • janez_drkjanez_drk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    rondan1955 wrote:
    Hello janez_drk,

You asked how long I studied for the ICND2 exam. I have to be honest with you. This was my second attempt. I failed the first one with a score of 786. I took my second attempt only 14 days later while the info was still fresh in my mind. I told myself I wouldn't let up until I passed. Needless to say I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I studied for about 6 months prior to my first attempt. I used the following aids:

1. CCNA Exam Cram ISBN# 987-0-7897-3712-0 (I used this book for ICND1 & ICND2)

2. Online practice exam questions

3. This forum (I can't express how helpful this forum has been. The amount of experienced professionals that use this site is incredible. They respond quickly, and it's FREE! I strongly suggest you use it often to ask questions about content you don't understand)

One more thing. The exam is not easy. Don't get discouraged if you have a set back or two. That's why it feels so good when you pass.

Good Luck!

Thanks for reply..I have CBTNuggets and TrainSignal videos and Odom's book...for now I just watch videos to get familiar with things..will post how long it took me to prepare this exam (I hope so :D )