Options

Another pass

bimmerlovebimmerlove Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I didn't blow it out of the park, but I passed this morning. I was pretty nervous and the stuffy hot room they put me in for the test didn't help. The tech notes from this site were helpful along with the many practice test questions I used. I also read much of the "Network+ Certification Study Guide, Third Edition" by Glen E. Clarke.
I am now going to start studying for the Security+ exam since both of these are now required for military IT personnell. Good luck to you who are preparing for the exam!

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck with Sec+!
  • Options
    gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Job, I'd get the latest Sybex book for the Sec+. It has gotten some pretty good reviews
  • Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Congrats and welcome!
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    jim59ajim59a Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed it yesterday too! It seemed like the questions really made me think. It seems like I had to apply what I know and what I memorized to specific problems to get the answer. It wasn't easy. Now it feels like a lot of weight is lifted off of my shoulders. What a relief, that it's over. Good Luck to all. Jim
    Jim
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    jim59a wrote:
    I passed it yesterday too! It seemed like the questions really made me think. It seems like I had to apply what I know and what I memorized to specific problems to get the answer. It wasn't easy. Now it feels like a lot of weight is lifted off of my shoulders. What a relief, that it's over. Good Luck to all. Jim
    Congrats on your pass too Jim. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    jim59ajim59a Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oh by the way, I had to go back and change my profile, to show my Network+ certificate.
    Jim
  • Options
    btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats to both of you! Good luck with Security+
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering