Options

do the exams **** you

downloaddandownloaddan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
If you fail I was wondering if the exams **** you?
by asking you some of the same questions you got wrong in your previous tests?
does it remember and pass out your old failded questions to try to catch you out again?

Comments

• Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    Not it doesn't but there is a large pool of questions it picks out from so you will most likely see some of the questions from the failed exam but probably mostly new ones.
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know on Cisco tests it doesn't. I have only re-take one exam and I did have a lot of the same questions, but the one that were the same I knew I had right the first time around.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thiassi wrote:
    Not it doesn't but there is a large pool of questions it picks out from so you will most likely see some of the questions from the failed exam but probably mostly new ones.

+1

When I took my CCNA, I failed it twice before nailing it the third time. Cant really say nailed it, as quite a few of the questions were repeated, even 2 sims were repeated. They of course dont **** you, in a way it's good for the test-taker if the questions were repeated. I would take extra care if I saw the same question again, ensuring that atleast that question wasnt marked wrong. This is IMHO, other people might think differently.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    If they did I would think it would make things easier since with the extra study you put in it would make it more likely for you to get questions right that you had seen before.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/