Passed 621

brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
I'm glad its finally over after yet another ordeal with a test center and prometric. This doesnt seem to be a hot topic.

However according to this:
http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35903

...i think the only thing I can say about the exam is that the room temperature was about 74 degrees.

32 questions on vista config
22 questions on the support side

Not as poorly worded as most of the others.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm glad to hear the testing center provided you with a pleasant climate.

So that earns you an MCITP, eh?

Nice going!
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Ya, it has little meaning to me honestly. Just more fodder for the resume, and got me some much needed exposure to Vista. The only tests I was really glad I did was 290 and 431. Meaningful and relevant there.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats brad, nice job. :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • mastersquare7mastersquare7 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Say there Brad,

Was wondering if you had taken the 721 & 272 already. Which of the 3 do you say was the hardest? Any info would be greatly appreciatedicon_exclaim.gif
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass. And don't worry, Prometric only keeps the contents of your neuro-scan on file for 70 or 80 years. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Say there Brad,

Was wondering if you had taken the 721 & 272 already. Which of the 3 do you say was the hardest? Any info would be greatly appreciatedicon_exclaim.gif
    Yes, I have done 271 and 272. You have to have done them to get credit for passing 621. Of the three, I would say 271 was the most challenging test because of the range of topics. 272 was more related to Office and IE, Application type questions. 621 Was a mixture of Vista config and Vista support, but I found the Q/A to be more sensical in that someone that has been around for a little while could deduce the answer in a reasonable manner.