Cisco Comeback Promotion

cblm123cblm123 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am not sure if this has been posted already on the forum, but here is the link to Cisco's "comeback" promotion.

http://vue.com/cisco/comeback/

Comments

• steeleblueeyessteeleblueeyes Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wiil this promotion work in the UK??? icon_confused.gif If it can.
    Would I have had to use it when I booked the first exam, or can it be used when I book the resit
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    not sure about the UK but you use the code on the retake
    WIP: IPS exam
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    damn, this is a sweet deal in deed, I definitely plan on taking advantage of it.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Would I have had to use it when I booked the first exam, or can it be used when I book the resit

I believe you can use the "SECONDSHOT" as the voucher number when you book the first attempt and "COMEBACK' when you book the resit. It should be valid all over the globe, they wouldnt be biased against the UK.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    MobilOne wrote:

I believe you can use the "SECONDSHOT" as the voucher number when you book the first attempt and "COMEBACK' when you book the resit. It should be valid all over the globe, they wouldnt be biased against the UK.
    This isn't right, you can use either secondshot or comeback on your second attempt, no code is needed when you book the first exam
    WIP: IPS exam
  • scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MobilOne wrote:

This isn't right, you can use either secondshot or comeback on your second attempt, no code is needed when you book the first exam

+1 I have used them both. You just signup and pay for your test the first time as usual then if you have to take it again you enter the promo code when you sign up for it a second time.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • scorphescorphe Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello everybody...
    i'm from cameroon AFRICA and i planed to schedule my exam 640-802 on the 25th august 2008 without a voucher and i will pay for the full exam 250$,anyway i want to know if i am eligible for the second chance or comeback and how will i register for it in case of failure...
    help please...!
    take it or leave it...!
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    MobilOne wrote:

+1 I have used them both. You just signup and pay for your test the first time as usual then if you have to take it again you enter the promo code when you sign up for it a second time.

Alright, I withdraw my post. Sorry!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com