problems receiving my A+ certificate

g.rangerg.ranger Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
i am certified in A+, but the thing is i haven't received my certificate. i have been waiting for my cert for three and half months now. this really worries me, i mean how i am going to proof to people that i am certified.
one other thing is that i am able to veiw my exam records on www.vue.com site which indicates that i sat for both hardware+OS

has anybody experience such a problem? i mean its really frustrating and i am so sad. please help

Comments

• lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    http://comptia.com/certification/careerid.aspx

Hit the link that says "Go to CompTIA CareerID". Create an account-- you will need your test scores and request a resend.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • orissaorissa Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi There:

Call this number and tell them you have not received your A+ yet. You supposed to get your A+ certificate in two week. I had the same problem as you have I called them, and then they ask me to send the score sheet by fax.

(630) 678 8300 Ext-5

Good Luck.

Bye

orissa
    Nothing is impossible in this IT world.
  • KatanaSamKatanaSam Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    orissa wrote:
    Hi There:

You supposed to get your A+ certificate in two week.

orissa

I believe they say 6-8 weeks officially. I received mine in 4 weeks. Don't tell people two weeks because they'll start to worry prematurely and create more work and more delay for people with legit enquiries.
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    It seems like they forget about sending out certs to alot of people. I would definitely get on that asap cause i got mine like 2 weeks after crushing my Network + cert! good luck
  • IMuaTechIMuaTech Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got mine in 2 weeks. Kind of disappointed tho, you'd figure after paying out ~$300 USD they'd at least center my name on the certificate.

-IMT
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    hahah thats crazy i agree! These certs are X spensive! icon_mad.gif