errata for Official (ISC)2 SSCP Study Guide

mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
Is there an errata online anywhere for the Official (ISC)2 SSCP Study Guide? I know there is one for the official CISSP but I haven't been able to find one for the SSCP yet. Thanks.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    At the (ISC)2 site I found the CISSP gold book errata, but not one for the SSCP gold book. No errata list for the same book at www.ccure.org found by searching on "errata". The book's page at CRC Press doesn't have an errata link either. I would email CRC Press and ask them for the whereabouts of the official errata.

For the record, in the SSCP Study Guide there were occasional passages of poor writing and obvious cut-and-paste errors. There were a very few blatant errors and a few things I didn't agree with.
  • mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
    JDMurray wrote:
    At the (ISC)2 site I found the CISSP gold book errata, but not one for the SSCP gold book. No errata list for the same book at www.ccure.org found by searching on "errata". The book's page at CRC Press doesn't have an errata link either. I would email CRC Press and ask them for the whereabouts of the official errata.

For the record, in the SSCP Study Guide there were occasional passages of poor writing and obvious cut-and-paste errors. There were a very few blatant errors and a few things I didn't agree with.

Oh ok.. I asked because one of the amazon.com reviews blasted the book for the practice tests being bad and incorrect.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    mog27 wrote:
    Oh ok.. I asked because one of the amazon.com reviews blasted the book for the practice tests being bad and incorrect.
    I've been looking through these erratas and most of the corrections seems to be for the chapter exam questions and not so much in the text information itself. These questions are used to test the reader's understanding of the chapter material and should not be considered representative of actual exam question's content or format.