Options

I'm about to take the A+! I need some advices?

ErMilian88ErMilian88 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Almost a month now i been studying for the test, im using trascender and the CompTIA® A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram (Essentials, Exams 220-602, 220-603, 220-604), Second Edition. Im pretty confident about passing, but i need some advices

thanks

Comments

• Options
    ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    What kind of advice you looking for. Anything specific you want to know or have questions about.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Options
    ULWiz wrote:
    What kind of advice you looking for. Anything specific you want to know or have questions about.

No, im just looking for some kind of advices that can help me to prepare more for the test, and also strategies when taking the exams. Any good advice will be very helpfull since this is going to be my first test.
    thanks
  • Options
    ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Tell us a little about what your using currently for studying for this exam. Also give us a little background on your work experience so far in the IT field.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Options
    ULWiz wrote:
    Tell us a little about what your using currently for studying for this exam. Also give us a little background on your work experience so far in the IT field.

well im using transcender and the - CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram (Essentials, Exams 220-602, 220-603, 220-604) - 2nd Edition. Well im currently working on the it department in a company. What i do there is basically give support to network with about 100 computers network, also i fix, repair and install RF equipment. Im a senior college student mayoring Computer Science, i have a pretty strong background, on network infrastructure, 2000&2003 Server, and thats pretty much about it. I know the stuff but, im like going over to check every specifics details.

That why im looking for advices....