oh man........

grayfox587grayfox587 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
oh man today I took my Net+ and it was brutal! During half the test I was getting so depressed because I have never seen the questions before and it was pretty much all around hard. Halfway through the test I I pulled it together and focused, I used every minute trying to figure out answers and when time ran out................

PASS! 705/900

w00000000t

this may seem stupid because I don't post on here but I would like to thank all the "vets" on here that help everyone because I read through all the forums and used the advice you gave people

Im going to relax for the rest of the summer and then when school starts back up CCNA here I come!
:D

Comments

• OptimusPrimeOptimusPrime Member Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    Good job!! right there
    close to MCSA!!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations! It's a huge relief when you see that "PASSED" message, after all those questions you were unsure of, isn't it? Good luck with your CCNA studies, and enjoy the sunny weather while you rest up.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Tech109Tech109 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome! I remember having a similar feeling during the Security+ exam. One of the keys is to not let your feelings for previous questions affect you on the next question. Gotta answer each one, them move on otherwise those feelings of doom-n-gloom will take over.
  • grayfox587grayfox587 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thats exactly what I said to myself tech

and thanks everyone!
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    Congrats. A pass is a pass.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • javasjavas Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • PickerPicker Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welldone a pass is a pass
  • cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • grayfox587grayfox587 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks everyone

I was thinkin about diving into my CCNA but I have been reading the forums and it seems the inet+ is very similar to the net+. Im thinking I should get that while everything is fresh in my head.

any thougths?
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    grayfox587 wrote:
    I was thinkin about diving into my CCNA but I have been reading the forums and it seems the inet+ is very similar to the net+. Im thinking I should get that while everything is fresh in my head.

any thougths?
    I don't even think you can take that anymore but I may be wrong, even if you can I think you should move onto the CCNA if that interests you.
    WIP: IPS exam
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Inet+ is gone.
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    grayfox587 wrote:

Sorry, but the i-Net+ was pulled from CompTIA test centers early January 2008. Your best bet is to go straight into CCNA if you want a higher level cert that is widely industry recognized. If you're looking to supplement your resume for a desktop support or entry level system admin position, consider Server+, Security+, and Linux+.

Server+, curriculum follows A+ and Net+, so some of the foundational material will be similar.

Security+, is an elective for MCSE route.

Linux+, is a good idea to consider if you are going system admin, network admin, or network engineer because they all have Linux server involvement. (*Note: there are other Linux certifications like RHCE).

If you want to go straight into networking, then CCNA is best bet. I, myself, am working on this one.
  • TechBoy22TechBoy22 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Ill be starting my A+ september..Hoping to accomplish that, then my Network +, Security + then CCNA. How long did it take you to go from your A+ to your Network +?
    Michael

Dreams are made up of small ideas with BIG pictures. Focus is the key that unlocks the door to success.
  • learningtofly22learningtofly22 Member Posts: 159
    TechBoy22 wrote:
    Congrats. Ill be starting my A+ september..Hoping to accomplish that, then my Network +, Security + then CCNA. How long did it take you to go from your A+ to your Network +?

Not to hijack, but I got A+ in April, then went straight into Network+, studying fairly hard for both, and with experience. Studied and tested (and passed) Network+ 3 months after A+, which I had also studied for about 3 months. I put those deadlines on myself though b/c my goal was to test for a certification between semesters all year. Your mileage may vary.
  • the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i got my A+ on July 1, and i am about to test on Net+. I am attending a technical institute but ive only been on Net+ for about 2weeks. It all depends on how fast you learn and how much you study. I get a good boost from work cause im in a IT staff that consists of all about 3 people. we have to do anything and everything. although im only titled as Help Desk i still get good hands on in the network portion. and having two MCSE certified bosses helps me pick at their brain. so if i dont understand something then i just go straight to them and the can give me a good analogy for the answer for me to remember. but i am studying all day everyday. it helps.
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • kellyjohnkellyjohn Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great job. Congrats and cheers :)