Passed 70-284

KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finally!!!

Well, it's not that I couldn't pass the exam before, in fact this was my first try. But the "finally" is because with this exam I'm officially a new MCSE!!

The exam was kind of tricky (as usual), 50 questions, about everything. I think some of the questions could have been in the 70-291 or 70-293 exams because had barely something about Exchange.

I scored a 792, not good, not bad. Enough is the word. So now I'll be heading to the 70-228 and the MCDBA.

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Way to stick with it! Congratulations!
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Congratulations! Good job on finally getting that MCSE. :)
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! you get a pay raise now if I remember correct, yes? well earned if I say so!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • TechStrikerTechStriker Member Posts: 131
    Congratulations
    Passed SNIA - SCSP
    Working on VCP4
  • KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    snadam wrote:
    congrats! you get a pay raise now if I remember correct, yes? well earned if I say so!

That's right snadam, it's time for a raise and I'm already working and planning the next raise: MCDBA. I have to go back and remember because I used to work on databases on my previous job, about a year ago. So I hope this certification doesn't be tough for me.

Thanks one more time TechExams!
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)