Options

Passed CWNA!!

harristsharrists Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed the CWNA exam on year 2003, I can say at that time the questions is a bit poorly worded and didn't give you hits for how many answers for the multiple questions. Finally passed today with 930, study material CBT Nuggets, CWNA Official Study Guide 4th Edition, Sybex Study Guide for CWNA, and search around Google.

Number of questions: 60
Passing score: 700

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations! It's definitely a more difficult exam than it seems at first glance.

How did you like the CBT Nuggets? I use them for a lot of my exams, but I thought I'd be able to manage this one without them. I kind of regret not going with them; they probably would have saved me quite a bit of time.

What's next for you?
  • Options
    harristsharrists Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Agree with you Dynamik, use CBT Nuggest really help on more understanding and memorizing on technical terms found in books, especially for non native english people like me. For next, I would like to complete MCSE 2003 first then going on MCITP Enterprise Administrator, also CCNA and CWSP will be my goals. How about you?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    Congrats on your pass!

In 2003, the CWNA 2.0 exam was released. I took he 3.0 exam in 2005 and it was pretty decent, and I didn't have any real complaints (except for not being able to go back and review/change answers). I'm glad the current CWNA exam is very challenging. And I;d suggest going for the CWSP next while all the wireless stuff is still fresh in your mind.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I can't even imagine how much more difficult it would be to take an exam in my non-native language. That's really impressive.

I'm going after all those too, with a little Linux and Exchange thrown in as well.

Good luck with your MCSE and the rest of those!
  • Options
    rbutturinirbutturini Member Posts: 123
    Congratulations!
    :D
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□