Microsoft Exchange Questions

SanzaSanza Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Pleae assist me:

1. After installing the Operating System, what other services are prerequisites before installing Exchange?

2. An Exchange server encounters problems with GC lookups, what is the effect on Exchange?

3. You see a Pop-up in Microsoft Outlook “Requesting Data from Exchange Server”, what does it mean?

4. To obtain information on Client/User experience, what is the most important counter to monitor on the Exchange Server?

5. You open the Exchange Admin console and found all the stores are in Dismount State, What are your troubleshooting steps?

Comments

• HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    This looks awfully like a job screening questionnaire, in which case, you shouldn't be helped. If you don't know the answers to these questions, you shouldn't artificially look better because we gave you the answers...
    Good luck to all!
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Agreed. The questions are there to see if you know enough to be a part of their company. If you don't know the answers to the questions then YOU shouldn't want the job.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Seriously. I don't mind helping people, but at least put in a little effort yourself. Why don't you do your best and try to answer those questions, and then we'll critique your answers. If you're not going to put any effort into it, why should we?

Reminds me of this: http://digg.com/linux_unix/Guy_busted_asking_for_answers_to_a_job_questionnaire
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Delete please.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks for posting that link Dynamik, that was quality icon_lol.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Seriously. I don't mind helping people, but at least put in a little effort yourself. Why don't you do your best and try to answer those questions, and then we'll critique your answers. If you're not going to put any effort into it, why should we?

Reminds me of this: http://digg.com/linux_unix/Guy_busted_asking_for_answers_to_a_job_questionnaire

I didn't know someone would really try to post job interview questions, it's just lame...
    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, be sure to read to the 14th post, which is when the employer who gave him the questionnaire chimes in.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Yea, be sure to read to the 14th post, which is when the employer who gave him the questionnaire chimes in.

HI-LARIOUS!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security