• skeet2331skeet2331 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Waterboy_2.jpg

Bandwidth thread
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
    Don't worry, I failed it twice in the beginning. Just hit the books and practice!
    rfult001 wrote:
    Don't worry, I failed it twice in the beginning. Just hit the books and practice!

I dont know if I will try again! Yet

Some Of the Questions Could of been Two Answers

I got a higher score than last time

what scores did you get when you failed?
    I was 1 or 2 questions away from passing each time. That was back in 2001. The best thing to do, in my experience, is don't second guess yourself. If it seems right the first time, it probably is.
    rfult001 wrote:
    I was 1 or 2 questions away from passing each time. That was back in 2001. The best thing to do, in my experience, is don't second guess yourself. If it seems right the first time, it probably is.

How many Questions would 620 be off a Pass??
    I believe passing is 700 out of 900. Probably 4 or 5 questions. 620 shows a pretty solid understanding of the material though. I'd give a couple of weeks, study your butt off, then try again. You should be good to go.
    rfult001 wrote:
    I believe passing is 700 out of 900. Probably 4 or 5 questions. 620 shows a pretty solid understanding of the material though. I'd give a couple of weeks, study your butt off, then try again. You should be good to go.

thats what I did last time crash.gif
  • Sweets80Sweets80 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey there, what books are you using to study? The Mike Meyers All in One book is great along with the Exam Cram2 practice questions. Try those and you should be just fine.
    A Work in Progress...