Passed the 238

Well I finally just decided to take it as I wasnt going to be getting a bunch more 2003 -> 2007 experience other then my basic lab and using whatever I could find off the interweb. I passed it with a 768 which is the lowest I have ever gotten on an MS test thus far, the test was a bit difficult but I would say I was more disappointed in the wording of alot of the questions as it seemed to leave them a bit open ended. Thought I wasnt going to cut it about question 40 but then it started getting more into my comfort zone.

Recommendations for the test? I used a lab setup at home (2003 vm and 2007 with a single domain) and at work and have been dealing with Exchange 2007 in all forms for the last 9 months, my 2003 experience was until recently limited to basic administration through System Manager.. Make sure you understand how stuff works in environments with multiple sites and domains.

MCITP finally and can now close out the MCSE ftw

Good luck to those taking it soon!

(also noticed it still wasnt updated with SP1 questions)
MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's awesome, congratulations!

Did you find this test to be the most difficult of the three?
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    Congrats! How does it feel to be an MCITP? I felt the same once i became one... icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!
  • CorySCoryS Member Posts: 208
    Thanks for the congrats... Its cool to finally have this track done as Ive been procrastinating the testing process.

Difficulty, most certainly the hardest of the 3 without a doubt, the 236 was tough cause it was like your first steps into a cold lake, this one was hard cause of the scope of material they covered.
    MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CoryS wrote:
    Difficulty, most certainly the hardest of the 3 without a doubt, the 236 was tough cause it was like your first steps into a cold lake, this one was hard cause of the scope of material they covered.

That's how I felt as well.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    I thought 236 was the toughest, but I think that's because my exam was screwed up, as I mentioned before.
    Good luck to all!