Options

How to setup OMA and address for oma

I can setup OMA but how do i associate that address to OMA.mydomani.com instead of my owa address.

What i think is I will have to setup a site on IIS just for OMA and set up a host record for this site in DNS. Is this correct.
On the road to MCITP......

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Could just use default website. So if you want to go to owa, you'd do webmail.domain.com/owa, and if you want to go to oma, you'd do webmail.domain.com/oma. Or if you want to do IIS re-directions so everything to owa.domain.com automatically goes to owa, you can do that and just create a completely second website (within system manager) with an oma.domain.com website that automatically re-directs to oma.domain.com/oma using IIS redirection (or ISA if you're using that).
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    donald7862003donald7862003 Member Posts: 128
    royal wrote:
    Could just use default website. So if you want to go to owa, you'd do webmail.domain.com/owa, and if you want to go to oma, you'd do webmail.domain.com/oma. Or if you want to do IIS re-directions so everything to owa.domain.com automatically goes to owa, you can do that and just create a completely second website (within system manager) with an oma.domain.com website that automatically re-directs to oma.domain.com/oma using IIS redirection (or ISA if you're using that).

I can i figured thats how it would work. If i use the default IIS website thats already running owa I would enable OMA and type in https://mydomain/oma which would kind of redirect me to the OMA page.

Thanks Royal icon_wink.gif
    On the road to MCITP......