SND material?

mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
Howdy, fellow techies.

I'm gonna try to sneak in the SND before the deadline... went to the ciscopress site for the goods, and was disappointed:

https://ciscobookstore.informit.com/bookstore/?st=49987

Only the Quick Ref there.

What are y'all using to get set for this bad boy?

Much obliged,
Mike
There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.

Comments

• mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    Ah damn... just read http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24192

I feel silly.
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, that's what I was going to refer you to. You might also want to check out the CCNA:S book. There seems to be quite a bit of overlap between that and SND.
  • hypnotoadhypnotoad Banned Posts: 915
    SND Quickref isn't that great IMO.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    mike any reason you're going for the SND instead of the CCNA:S?
    It's part of four specializations! If you want a list like Mike, you have to go for SND icon_cool.gif
    dynamik wrote:
    It's part of four specializations! If you want a list like Mike, you have to go for SND icon_cool.gif

I'm guessing though with the similarity of the the SND and the CCNA:S that it will be a replacement once the SND is retired.
    Yea, the thought crossed my mind as well. It's just odd they haven't updated that yet though. They have the new ASA specialization in there that isn't even available yet.
    Yea I'm not sure either I'm going to wait until I finish my NP before I decide if I want to go for the SP.
  • mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    Who wants to part with their SND study material?

I'm going to try and beat the November deadline, so I could use the Security Fundamentals and the Cisco ACS - AAA books. Flashcards too.

Who wants to make some quick coin on their soon to be expired study material?

PM me. Thanks.