Holy shiz.. the questions are so hard

bignibigni Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone tried the Pratice Exams by Cert21..? Is it just me, or are they FRIGEN hard??

they asked stuff liked Moore's Law, Caddy, Netburst, Pig Tail, Riser Card..
All of these things I did not even see and cannot find in my 1200 page A+ textbook by Que.

I scored like 1 /10..

Comments

• hectors2kyhectors2ky Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    its really revealing,i mean your experience.Honestly i never new stuff like that are found in the exam.For me its more resources search. icon_confused.gif
    B.ENG,Electrical/Electronic engineering,University of Port-Harcourt,Nigeria.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I didn't feel they were super tough. Although, I'm strong in core, weak in os. I hate software. Take a look at Mike Myers All-In-One book. It's what I used, and it makes learning A+ easier to understand.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • bignibigni Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    getting a hang of this stuff.. my test in on wednesday!
  • lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    I find it hard to believe Moore's Law would show up on the exam...
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    I just took the Core and nothing was on the Exam like that! Alot of networking and Basic Troubleshooting.
  • hectors2kyhectors2ky Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hectors2ky wrote:
    its really revealing,i mean your experience.Honestly i never new stuff like that are found in the exam.For me its more resources search. icon_confused.gif

check this book"pc upgrage and repair bible"by Barry press and Marcia press,chapters 4,7,9,and 11.
    The textbook is available through Books24x7,If you do not currently have a subscription to books 24x7,go to www.nexes.net/books24x7 for info on obtaining a subscription or to a seven-day free trial.
    B.ENG,Electrical/Electronic engineering,University of Port-Harcourt,Nigeria.