lenmacpeilenmacpei Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone, I am a new member, and just passed my A+ essentials exam today with a score of 820. I am sort of nervous about the 602 which I am taking Monday.

What is everyone's opinion on it; easier, harder? My study materials are A+ guide to managing and maintaining your PC by Jean Andrews, and I recently picked up Mike Meyers' certification Passport Comptia A+. I found the latter helped more so than the former, especially the practice questions at the end of the chapters.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congrats 1 down 1 to go!

Easy vs Hard is relative.

If you know the objectives well, you'll likely do fine. If you don't, you may sweat a little, but no one can say how it will be for you. I thought my exams were very easy when I took them, but I've had a boatload of experience before I even heard of the exams.

Good Luck
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • AJJ28AJJ28 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job on the pass. I am waiting to take my 602 as well....so I can't really answer it. But I have asked the same question and the answer seems to be that if you did fine on 601 you will do okay on 602..there appears to be a bit more customer sevice on this one...but I can't confirm that.

Take care and good luck. I hope you pass.
  • Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    602 isn't that hard. I remember when I took mines it involved more questions regarding laptops etc.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats and good luck on part 2!
  • Sweets80Sweets80 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! In honesty, each test experience varies per person. I struggled through the Essentials and barely passed, but I aced the 602 just yesterday. Just make sure that you study the objectives and try not to overthink which answer is the right one. Once you get in there. A huge mistake people make during exams is overthinking or overanalyzing.
    A Work in Progress...