Passed 70-291 this morning!

harristsharrists Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with 921, not really hard if you have experience on job experience on Windows 2003 server and networking. But I can say the exam really brain killing because you need be patient on reading and understand the long questions before make decision to choose with answer. Use MS Press study guide, cramsession, and Exam Cram 2.

P.S. Bad experiance with the Test application hang for 4 times during th exam!!! Just like what happen when I take 70-299 but only hang 2 time during the test and reviewing answer.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on 290, 291, and your MCSA!

Sorry to hear about your troubles during the exam.

Are you going to wrap up your MCSE now?
  • harristsharrists Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Dynamic, thanks again for your congrat. Yes, MCSE2003 will be the next target, then I will take the upgrade exams for Windows 2008, but before that probably I will take more hand-on practise first. What's your next target certificate? icon_wink.gif
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Awesome. Great score on that one too! I too had the application hang a few times.
    -Daniel
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Big congrats. Is it me, or are loads of people sitting and passing this one at the moment? :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    bertieb wrote:
    Big congrats. Is it me, or are loads of people sitting and passing this one at the moment? :)

Well it's not you because you haven't gotten this one done yet! ;)
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Mishra wrote:
    bertieb wrote:

Well it's not you because you haven't gotten this one done yet! ;)

Watch this space though, I've got this one next Monday at 10am - of course I'll let you know how I do :P
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • 120nm4n120nm4n Member Posts: 116
    Man, I'm taking the 291 this afternoon. There ARE a lot of people taking it!
    WIP: MCITP: EA
    70-620 - Done
    70-647 - In Progress
    70-649 - Soon.
  • CosmocatCosmocat Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SUPER DUPER and CONGRATS icon_cool.gif - I passed today and WOW it feels great :)
  • amidamaruamidamaru Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    harrists wrote:
    Passed with 921, not really hard if you have experience on job experience on Windows 2003 server and networking. But I can say the exam really brain killing because you need be patient on reading and understand the long questions before make decision to choose with answer. Use MS Press study guide, cramsession, and Exam Cram 2.

P.S. Bad experiance with the Test application hang for 4 times during th exam!!! Just like what happen when I take 70-299 but only hang 2 time during the test and reviewing answer.

I did have the same experience. The computer hang many time during the test. This Test is a brain Killer, you have a lot techinal reasoning... Moreover, Good score...
    close to MCSA!!
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i just passed this afternoon, happy to pass and move on, got my MCSA, feels good. now onto the 284.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, as well as the new MCSA status. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
    thanks slowhand, currently working on the 284 now. 284 is a beast thus far.
  • sicknotesicknote Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    :D

Very Happy to say that I passed the exam on my second attempt. I am now an official MCSA.
    I got heaps of DNS, RRAS and only one Sim question regarding setting up a new MX record and adjusting some other ones (easy actually).
    I used MS official book, CBT Nuggets media, and most of Hands on with Server, DNS, DHCP, RRAS server installed on a VmWare (only way to get proper hands on)
    WAHOO - MCSA 2003!
  • TryntotechitTryntotechit Member Posts: 108
    Congrats on the pass. Great score. icon_cheers.gif
    Taking 70-294 very soon...again
    congrats on the mcsa sicknote.