Options

Network+ TechNotes

DNappo716DNappo716 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I was gonna Purchase the Network + Technotes for $6.95, but am a lil nervous on giving Credit card information over the Internet. I was curious on if anyone has purchased this and if the site is secure.

Dave

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    DNappo716 wrote:
    Hello,

I was gonna Purchase the Network + Technotes for $6.95, but am a lil nervous on giving Credit card information over the Internet. I was curious on if anyone has purchased this and if the site is secure.

Dave
    this site without a doubt is secure & safe. Buy whatever you want guilt-free. The guy who runs/owns it, name is Johan.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    We do not (cannot) process credit card payments ourself. 2checkout.com is the company that handles the credit card transactions and it is absolutely as safe as can be. We (TechExams.net) do not receive any credit card info except the type of card you used (i.e. MC, VISA, AMEX etc). It is send in an encrypted form between your pc and 2checkout.com.
    It is safer to submit your credit card info using our online order form then it is to 'type' it on your computer.

Click the Purchase button on www.techexams.net/technotes/networkplus/pdf.shtml and then click the Shopping with us is safe Guaranteed link....
    1. The 2Checkout.com Shopping Guarantee protects you when you pay through 2Checkout.com, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety. Period.

Many people have purchased the special edition and I never received a single complaint. (ok, occasionally the download of the products fails, but then you can mail me and I'll send it by e-mail.