Options

Passed

M4verickM4verick Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well I went and took the Security+ test today and passed with an 885.
For resources I started off with the Sec+ Exam cram and then turned to Syngress when it got bad reviews. Also I used the resources off this great site and proprofs.

Thanks for your support everyone!
70-278 next.

EDIT: Yeah, I posted this before my nap. I meant the 298. I work the night shift and have to get up early in order to do any testing.

EDIT...Again: Changed my mind and doing the 290 first.
Isn't it funny how after you have the certifications, you don't care about sharing them as much?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations! You probably only missed one or two questions (score only goes to 900 on this one)!

What's 70-278?
  • Options
    ironlungironlung Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I just passed this one myself.
    Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Great score. Grats on the pass and good luck on the 70-290, which I *think* you are taking next after your heavily edited original post :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    M4verickM4verick Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I'm definitely doing the 290 next.
    I was starting to study the 298, and as I thought about it, it really does make much more sense to start at the beginning of it all and shoot for the MCSA first. Thanx all!
    Isn't it funny how after you have the certifications, you don't care about sharing them as much?