Passed the 70-270 exam today!!

mdennis72mdennis72 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone:

First time poster. Just wanted to let you know that I passed my first MCP exam today with an 873. I'm still on cloud nine. Special thanks to this site for all its resources. Now, after a small break, it's on to 70-290. :D

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! And welcome to the forums, plenty of useful information on this site. icon_thumright.gif
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! And also welcome. I havent been here very long but I'm loving all the info on here. Again, Congratulations!
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

....welcome to the site.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • earaeara Inactive Imported Users Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and all the best in 70-290. I also took exam today and oredy doing the 70-290 starting 2night
    THE BIGGEST RISK IN LIFE IS NOT TAKING ONE
  • donald7862003donald7862003 Member Posts: 128
    Congrats this was one of the hardest to get pass
    On the road to MCITP......
  • EMSIWUNEMSIWUN Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nice job...do you have any advice??? any tips???
  • mdennis72mdennis72 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    EMSIWUN wrote:
    nice job...do you have any advice??? any tips???

Well, I've been studying off and on for quite sometime. I've been in the field for many years and just kept procrastinating about writing the exams. My wife was putting the pressure on, though, as you never know when your resume will need it.

I went through the TestOut CD's a couple of times and also relied on this site and the TechNotes. My advice is to take your time and really read the questions. Subtle changes in the question wording can make a real difference in the answer that you choose.