Options

EXAM DAY HOPE TO SLAY THE BEAST in 2 weeks

ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
I took the exam before and failed by 12 points to be exact . But this time I am putting my heart , soul and mind into this . I have been preparing since June of this year my exam is scheduled 9/17 and I can only Pray to GOD that I can post I passed this time around .

The materials I used were :

The tech notes and forums from this site (very informative ) , Skill Soft , Microsoft E-learning , for the classes and Learnthat.com ( free class with 25 free pratice questions )

Pratice exams I used : Prep Logic , Exam Force , Transcender , and the Skill Soft manager pratice exams included with my class . In addition , I took the class 70-290 and the information was wonderful and I feel that I can use that to pass the test .

I just wanted to know is there anything in particular I need to know for the exam . As I am brushing up on my weaker areas now . The permissions when they ask what are the effective permissions . I know that Deny rules out any permisions that are set but does this apply to files and the folders that they are associated with or any files or folders . That is my confusion . The recovery console do you need to know the switches used for the exam .

Thank you
BE BLESSED AND KEEP STUDYING
Without struggles there can not be progress

Comments

• Options
    the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When i took the test it didn't ask for Recovery Console switches. I remember alot of RIS, printer management, security policy, and disk management. but i failed by 50 points. next shot is next friday.
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • Options
    ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hope and pray that you pass your exam and all up coming ones too . Thats a releif to know that you dont have to memorize those switches and thank you for your reply . :D
    Without struggles there can not be progress