I passed 70-210 today, score:784

Platinum_PolskiPlatinum_Polski Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
i did only 6hours of study for the 70-210 exam ( i dont know if its alot or not ) but it worked for me, i got a score of 784. i think that transcender is a waste of time, i believe its nothing like the real exam. i used the MS MCSA/MCSE SE 70-210 Training Kit to study, and some other stuff.
Platinum Polski

Comments

• AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    i did only 6hours of study for the 70-210 exam ( i dont know if its alot or not ) but it worked for me, i got a score of 784. i think that transcender is a waste of time, i believe its nothing like the real exam. i used the MS MCSA/MCSE SE 70-210 Training Kit to study, and some other stuff.

What exactly are these other "stuffs". icon_scratch.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Alien wrote:
    What exactly are these other "stuffs". icon_scratch.gif

hmmmm???
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Platinum_PolskiPlatinum_Polski Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    my college courseware (which i didnt like that much), i liked the book better.
    Platinum Polski
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    CONGRATULATIONS icon_study.gif
    Hey dude i couldn't get back to the forum soon enuff. Guess hard work pays and you got the cert to prove you know your stuff. Whats your next step? I have been checking out job postings and from what i gather most employees are begining to dig into MCSE/MCSA 2003. I am reconsidering my flightplan.
    Hard times on planet earth.
    Alien wrote:
    CONGRATULATIONS icon_study.gif
    Hey dude i couldn't get back to the forum soon enuff. Guess hard work pays and you got the cert to prove you know your stuff. Whats your next step? I have been checking out job postings and from what i gather most employees are begining to dig into MCSE/MCSA 2003. I am reconsidering my flightplan.

thanks, my next step is 70-215 and later 70-718, and then i will have my MCSA. after that i move on to my CCNA studies.
    Platinum Polski
  • allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    congrats.
    icon_thumright.gif

70-215 is much harder than 70-210.
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
    congrats.
    icon_thumright.gif

70-215 is much harder than 70-210.

you were right it was !
    Platinum Polski