Battlecruiser operational

Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well, did 294 then a double take on 299.

294 was pretty much what I expected. Nothing out of right field. Although I did get a few complex questions which required me to 'map' them out on my board. I got a bit of everything. GP, Trusts, Groups, Replication... blah blah blah. I did get my highest score on this, 842.... a record for me. My first 10~ questions were very hard, thought I was going to fail, but after that, I was nailin' them. I was extatic after seeing the score.

Went out, got my print out, signed back in, continued to take 299. Sat down, was in a rush to get out since I was so thrilled being done with me MCSE, got 1 more question right compared to last time of 670, and got a 700. Heh, I'll take my S too, thanks MS.

I better not see any replies to this until Tuesday! Happy 3 days off peeps, or most of you peeps anyways.
A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
CCNA

Comments

• astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the MCSE and the "S".
    Tyrant1919 wrote:
    I better not see any replies to this until Tuesday! Happy 3 days off peeps, or most of you peeps anyways.
    I'm defying you... it's fun. :P
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Hehe you copied me! My second exam I pulled flat 700 on as well. :)

Congratulations! You luck out and get a reply because I was pulling overtime today.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Tryant, this is an intervention. The time has come for you to consolidate the exams in your cert list to their respective certifications. I know it won't be as large, but size isn't everything.

Congratulations on the passes, the MCSE, and the Super Sexy designation. I've yet to get a perfect 700. You guys have some crazy skills!

I'm sorry for the reply as well. I had to take off early to help a friend move, so I had to come check in today's excitement. Glad I did ;)
  • Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hmmm, intervention for a consolidation... the action of consolidating isn't my favorite word coming from the military. I will consider making it less long...

the perfect 700s.... they are fun. Never thought I'd see one.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    CCNA
    Made less long because I <3 Dynamik. In a manly way.

Now time to figure out if I want to check out Exchange 07, MSITP:EA, or CCNA. I'll wait about two weeks to a month to decide, see what work would like. Tryin' to get Tech III.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    CCNA
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Aren't you an MCITP:EST as well?
    Yeah, but it's not as cool as MCSE! <high five>

Oh damn, you pass the virtualization beta?
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    CCNA
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Great job. Must feel good to get the MCSE and the security specialization done on the same day :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
    It does, I remember just having A+ and Net+ back in January... wasn't long ago.

Think I'm leaning towards 70-236 next, not enough material out for 70-649, although a lot one could probably figure out.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    CCNA