suffocatedsuffocated Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□

Comments

• astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I would just give them a call and book it over the phone, I've had weirdness like this before when their updating the online system.
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    It states many times in several articles on their web site that the new exam will be released in 4Q08. That would be my guess.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
    cacharo wrote:
    It states many times in several articles on their web site that the new exam will be released in 4Q08. That would be my guess.
    They've also stated publicly that the old version would be available until April 2009.
  • suffocatedsuffocated Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    IN THE EVENT THAT A CANDIDATE FAILS A COMPTIA CERTIFICATION TEST - RETAKE POLICY:
    In the event that a candidate fails his or her first (1st) attempt to pass any CompTIA certification test, CompTIA does not require any waiting period between the first (1st) and second (2nd) attempt to pass that same CompTIA certification test. However, before any candidate's third (3rd) attempt or any subsequent attempt to pass any CompTIA certification test, such candidate shall be required to wait for a period of at least thirty (30) calendar days from the date of such candidate's last attempt to pass such test.

http://certification.comptia.org/resources/retake_policy.aspx
    There is no mention of a limit, only a waiting period.
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Have you tried to register through Pearson Vue? I find them to be much more professional and easier to deal with then the people/systems at Prometric.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    astorrs wrote:
    cacharo wrote:
    They've also stated publicly that the old version would be available until April 2009.

Thanks, good to know. I didn't catch that in my once over on the site.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.