Passed

AjedidayAjediday Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed it this morning: 770. Wasn't was high as I was hoping, there were somethings that threw me off. I remember there were some questions about Raid that threw me off and a few other things that just hit me sideways for whatever reason. I used testout for the prep for the test.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    770's pretty good. It only goes to 900, and this isn't an easy text. Congratulations!

What's up next for you?
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    nice job congrats!
    WIP: IPS exam
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Congrats!

What did you use for resources? I am scouting books right now any will be getting them likely before the end of next week.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats, that's a good score :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    Very good score my friend. What are you tackling next?
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics
  • AjedidayAjediday Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A+ is next in line. I used Testout's package, overall it wasn't too bad. This is the second certification I have used their training package for, there were a few things I would have liked to have seen them cover more in-depth, but it helped me pass the test.
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job! What would you recommend as a good resouce for someone studying this exam, specifically on RAID?
    -Daniel
  • TechJunkyTechJunky Member Posts: 881
    Congrats!

How hard would you rate this one?
  • rbutturinirbutturini Member Posts: 123
    Great job! It definitely isn't an easy exam. 770 is a good score.
    I used Linux+ in depth and Sobell's book on Red hat to prepare when I took this (the exam is distro neutral-sort of, but Sobell's books covers a lot of good linux fundementals).