Passed 790-290 09/09/08

stooie29stooie29 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today with 814 just wanted to say great website and the training notes are were very helpful for reading in the car park before the exam, they realy helped.

Cheers

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass :) Are you planning on doing another?

I agree, this is the best cert website/forum IMO.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • stooie29stooie29 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I am planning in going straight into 70-291 while I am in the habbit of studying I understand that this exam is much harder.....
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck with 291 icon_cool.gif
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • bronxbronx Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Also got 814 yesterday and now am working on 291. All the best in your next exam
    ___
    THE BIGGEST RISK IN LIFE IS NOT TAKING ONE
  • L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    whoooo! go you! congrats.
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
  • ronpasa69ronpasa69 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you so much for sharing that. I am very proud of you. Good job and thanks for the announcement because knowing that others are preparing and passing the test is very encourageing for me. I'm preparing for 70-290 now and I am on the MCSA track. I'm A+ and Network+ certified. Great job! icon_bounce.gif
  • the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the beast
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • infodottoinfodotto Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    stooie29 wrote:
    Passed today with 814 just wanted to say great website and the training notes are were very helpful for reading in the car park before the exam, they realy helped.

Cheers

congl! by the way am new in exams, what does it mean when you say you passed with e.g 814? does meant that number of question you passed? or what total number question in each exam? thank for help!
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    infodotto wrote:
    stooie29 wrote:

Cheers

congl! by the way am new in exams, what does it mean when you say you passed with e.g 814? does meant that number of question you passed? or what total number question in each exam? thank for help!

Thats the score (in MS Exams the max is 1000, and 700 is the passing score. You'll never know how much each question is 'worth' as they are weighted, some may not even be scored etc etc)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • ronpasa69ronpasa69 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Was the test mostly multiple choice or simulation?
  • TontonsamTontonsam Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    MCP 70-270 / 70-290
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • DiminutiveDiminutive Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gratz!
    WIP: Win2008 MCITP Upgrade