Options

Study material for 70-620

noel123ienoel123ie Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
i all,

Hope to begin studying for this next week.

Ive bought the book from amazon and will read cover to cover but wondering what other materials I can use?

Can you recommend any other books or cbt's please

I dont work with Vista so will need to get into the look and feel of this so will be installing on my pc and laptop

Thanks
Noel

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I've checked out both the CBT Nuggets and TestOut offerings on 70-620, and they're both excellent. I can highly recommend either. . . or both. As for books, Sybex usually makes excellent material, along with MS Press.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    dratnoldratnol Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Noel,

I studied the MS Press book and used Vista everyday for a month. That is all I used and passed the test just fine. I would have to say that the test is one of the easier ones and the sims are nice (easy in my opinion). Another thing that I did do was download the Vista notes from this site.

Good luck!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Slowhand wrote:
    I've checked out both the CBT Nuggets and TestOut offerings on 70-620, and they're both excellent. I can highly recommend either. . . or both. As for books, Sybex usually makes excellent material, along with MS Press.

I love the Nuggets and all that, but this exam is pretty basic. I just went with Transcender and MS Press, and I kind of felt like Transcender was overkill. If you're on a budget and need to skimp on any exam, this is the one.