IT Technician Test

AJJ28AJJ28 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am scheduled to take my IT technician portion in a week and was wondering if anyone had taken it recently and had any tips on what to specifically focus on?

I have been concentrating on printers and RAM. I am studying everything but would really appreciae some advice/tips. Thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• Attila the HunAttila the Hun Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck dude....I am taking it on Monday I'll be back to tell you how it went....
  • the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Unfortunately i took the remote support test. but from what ive heard, the it tech exam is actually easier than the essentials. but dont underestimate it.
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    AJJ28 wrote:
    I am scheduled to take my IT technician portion in a week and was wondering if anyone had taken it recently and had any tips on what to specifically focus on?

I have been concentrating on printers and RAM. I am studying everything but would really appreciae some advice/tips. Thanks in advance for any advice

Have you reviewed the objectives? That is what you'll want to know for the exam.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?