The Pain! Da Horrah 70-294 - 529! then 769! thnx 2nd Shot!

DiminutiveDiminutive Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
Thank God for 2nd Shot! No 0s, just suck at everything apparently. Got > %70 on a Transcender too... well open book, but that usually means I pass.

My First fail! I was 11 and 0! Owel.

To top it all off Prometric has screwed up my account somehow, they seemed to have reconciled it with the account from 10 years ago. So now I can't log in, doh.

So how does the 2nd Shot work? Do you usually get an email right away? If so I imagine its gone to my old earthlink account lol.
WIP: Win2008 MCITP Upgrade

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    How fast are you going through these? It seems like you're experienced (NT4 MCSE and all), but you might still need to brush up on a few things.

I have a perfect streak so far, 13-0, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I trip up as well icon_sad.gif

Hang in there. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, and I'm sure you'll nail it next time.
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You wait one day and then book the same exam and enter the second shot voucher code you used when you signed up for the initial one.
    Here's how it works:

- Using the voucher number, schedule and pay for your initial exam via Prometrics's web site, call center or test center locations.
    - Take your exam.
    - If you fail, register for your free retake exam via Prometric's web site, call center or test center locations using the same voucher number.
    - Please wait one day after the failed exam to register to allow for test results to be entered into the system.
  • DiminutiveDiminutive Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    How fast are you going through these? It seems like you're experienced (NT4 MCSE and all), but you might still need to brush up on a few things.

I have a perfect streak so far, 13-0, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I trip up as well icon_sad.gif

Hang in there. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, and I'm sure you'll nail it next time.

About 1-2 a week for the last 3 weeks, 2nd Shot makes me a gambler.

Yeah, this test probably marks my departure from my experience, since I've only worked in < 100 user environments where I've only worked with a single domain, multisite via Terminal Services.
    WIP: Win2008 MCITP Upgrade