2 Hours to go

MPNX2MPNX2 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have two hours before the test and now I wish I would have secheduled it earlier. I am starting to get nervous. All in all I think I am prepared for the test. I can pass all the exams here with 100% and the 2 practice exams that came on the CD in the Mike Meyers book I can pass with 100 to high 90's everytime. I have a lot riding on this because I have a job interview on Tuesday and I would really like to go in and tell them that I have passed this exam. I feel it would really help my chances. Anyways I will quit rambling.....wish me luck

Comments

• garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    you are going to be suprised by how easily you slide through this test. You'll be fine.
  • MPNX2MPNX2 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well I did it I passed!!!! Man am I glad. I got a score of 753 which isnt the greatest but a pass is a pass.

My exam had no DSL questions like the others but did have several on ISDN and a lot of senario questions. Also I had very few questions on commands (ie Tracert, Netstat, etc) in fact I only had one and it was regarding Netstat. Another thing to know is that the drawings they give you are absoultly horrible.

Good Luck to all!!!!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the new Cert!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass. :D
  • ITjobsGOTuDownITjobsGOTuDown Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree about the drawings. It looked a like a two year old drew them. It is amazing they don't use professional work.
  • dcyphr80dcyphr80 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They drawing do suck but guess what? It doesn't freaking matter anymore because you passed!!#@!@!@ Good job and welcome to the club icon_lol.gif
  • 4SG4SG Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • 4SG4SG Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam today too. Seems like you got the total opposite of my exam.
  • MPNX2MPNX2 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the congrats on to 70-270....