Options

Microsoft's Trika is leaving us :(

astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
Trika, the Microsoft employee behind the certifications blog "So, a booth babe and a geek walk in to a bar..." is leaving to go off to the Windows Embedded group. icon_sad.gif

http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2008/09/18/oh-dear-i-ve-got-some-news.aspx

Comments

• Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    This is disappointing news icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sadness icon_cry.gif

When I emailed her about the guy in that **** thread the other day, her response was, "Hey man, that blows!" That wasn't what I was expecting at all icon_lol.gif

She seemed pretty cool.
  • Options
    drthtaterdrthtater Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    She was the public face for all of Microsoft's certification programs. Astorrs linked to the blog that she ran for quite awhile. It'll be interesting to see how well the next person will be able to fill her shoes.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    She was the public face for all of Microsoft's certification programs. Astorrs linked to the blog that she ran for quite awhile. It'll be interesting to see how well the next person will be able to fill her shoes.

Thats a very hard role to fill, Trika was (and is) excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed her blogs. I'll be watching the new persons efforts closely :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    bertieb wrote:
    dynamik wrote:

Thats a very hard role to fill, Trika was (and is) excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed her blogs. I'll be watching the new persons efforts closely :)
    It's a team of them now, http://blogs.technet.com/mslcommunity/