How Many Questions?

rooleeroolee Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
I know this has probably been asked before but how many questions are in the 70-290 exam? I've been told it's 45, is this the case?

Cheers,

Richard

Comments

• DiminutiveDiminutive Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thereabout, think I had 48, hard to remember
    WIP: Win2008 MCITP Upgrade
  • ladyfoxladyfox Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can anyone who has sat 290 recently update on this? Id certainly like to know.
  • dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    I think MS varies the number of questions in the exams depending on how many "sim/drag&drop/multiple choice" you get.

Why does it matter so much? You will be given an appropriate amount of time for the exam based on the number of questions.
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP
  • gregargregar Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just passed it yesterday, and it only had 30 questions, though a few had multiple answers. Time limit was 3 hours. :D
  • ladyfoxladyfox Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Gregar!

I hope to do as well as you when i sit mine in a few weeks.

Why does it matter so much? You will be given an appropriate amount of time for the exam based on the number of questions.

True. It doesnt matter, its just nice to have an idea beforehand of how many questions to expect and the pass mark. I guess there could also be a higher chance of passing the more questions you have - assuming that they are equally weighted.
  • jscoularjscoular Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm sitting mine on 10th October, been some months since I actually done the course and had my head in any books so trying to cram as much as I can just now icon_sad.gif

What are the SIM questions like ??
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jscoular wrote:
    What are the SIM questions like ??

that, you will have to figure out on your own :)

good luck.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i sit for mine wednesday since prometric had a problem with my initial date last friday, on site servers were screwed up had to reschedule.
  • Mr.NetworkMr.Network Member Posts: 117
    i sat the exam today , and there were only 30 .
    CCNA R&S, MCSA.
  • rooleeroolee Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just an update to this, I got 30 questions, which seems to be fairly common for this exam.