A+ marking

minimanminiman Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have noticed on some of the tests that if there are several possible answers to one particularquestion unless you tick all of them you get it marked wrong.
Do Comptia mark like this or do you get a point for every right answer?

:D

Thanks for looking
miniman

Comments

• mwgoodmwgood Member Posts: 293
    Normally, there is an indication that there is more than one correct answer for that particular question - something like "select all correct answers" - or "select 2 answers." If you do not get the question exactly right - then you got it wrong. No partial credit.
  • minimanminiman Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh! icon_eek.gif
    I will try my best to tick all the right ones then! Thanks
    miniman
  • TheCiscoKidTheCiscoKid Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am pretty sure that if is a multiple choice with only one correct answer you can only check one box. If it is multilpe choice, multiple answer then you can check more then one box. If they want two, you can check two, if they want three you can check three, if you try to check more it removes one of the ones you have already checked.
  • HÆLLRÆZORHÆLLRÆZOR Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    with comptia you have to be careful. They do tend to have several questions with more than one right answer but you have to tick the best choice. That is why you don't see stellar scores on the A+ exam I rarely see people pass with a score above 800 or even 700.