Options

70-350 and 70-351 back to back

col24col24 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi there i am taking my ISA 2004 and 2006 exam tommorow back to back I was wondering if anyone had done this as Ibelieve there is alot of comparison with the exams.

I ahve been using the MS Press book and CBT nuggets ISA 2004 videos and done some lab work aswell I getting around the 80% mark on the transender but want sure on 2006 I hear they use the same test engine and just reword it for 2006 so im hopeing as Im doing well on 2004 then 2006 should still be ok

has any body done this or have they any thoughts

going to feel abit mentally tired i think tommorow anyway two exams in a day, phew...

Comments

• Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I haven't done these myself, though I fancy tackling the ISA 2006 one. I think I've read a couple of posts on here from members who have done them both and say they are very similar - unsure if they did them on the same day!

Whats the MS Press/CBT's resources like?

Good luck for tomorrow.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    If you can pass ISA 2004 consistently, you can pass ISA 2006. I've taken them both. You should be fine.
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    col24col24 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thats good to know then about 2006

CBT Nuggets is pretty informative, the guy does go on abit and sometimes off subject as hes getting a bit carried away but the subject matter is good.

fingers crossed for me tommorow i never done two exams in one day before.
  • Options
    KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    And how did it go?
  • Options
    Can someone tell me if the exam 70-351 is too hard?
    How many questions are there? time?

I'm scheduling it for tuesday or wednesday so I want to know a little about what I'll face.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    TechnowizTechnowiz Member Posts: 211
    I'm curious to know how challenging these are as well. Might be the next one on my list after 294.
  • Options
    Well, here I am after the 70-351 exam and I got a 884.

The exam was kind of tricky on some answers, it wasn't that hard, in fact I was expecting a score a little higher but it's fine anyway.

I studied with the MOC 2824 (ISA Server 2004), fortunately the exam didn't have too much of the ISA Server 2006-only.

By the way, there were 47 questions, no sims, no drag and drops, only exhibits.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice job! Are you going to knock out the Security+ or another exam for your MCSE:S?
  • Options
    Well actually my next exam is 70-299 but as I didn't take the 70-298 I guess it wouldn't make the MCSE's Security specialization.

I'm full of exams for the next months but in the future I'd be good to go for the Security+.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Ah, whoops. Forgot about that, sorry. You should double-up on 298 and 299. If you're ready for 299, 298 shouldn't be a problem ;)