Anyone booking Cisco Exams before Oct 31 2008

garry scootgarry scoot Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone booking Cisco Exams before Oct 31 2008, valid 20% discount I found VUE confirmed code

(I took off this code) If you are really in need of a discount contact me..(I might not be bale to reply urgently..as i am not looking in to mails very busy studying)but will try to reply. so if u are really in need pls contact.

This I got from my office colleague from his instructor has given him to book for the lab exam,
as i told i am booking for the written, he gave this code to use, and i thought it was only valid for one country and only for lab exams, so I confirmed it twice from VUE, and it can be used, and for any Cisco exam.

And after spending so much on materials and courses, a discount was helpful..

BTW right now i am looking at this

http://tools.cisco.com/cmn/jsp/index.jsp?id=42187&redir=YES&userid=(none)

Wow.. had a look at the ccie labs exam room :D
Exams Sucks!!! But can't avoid...

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Very cool, thanks for the information. It will be put to very good use.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The terms of that program state that the code will not be advertised on a public website and is only for the use of students of the trainer. You may have just got him booted from the program.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is a nice gesture, but seriously, why the hell would you post that? If I were the guy that gave you that code to use you can rest assured I'd be all up in your grill....I recommend you edit your post and remove the code, for your sake and his....but hey, that's just me.
  • garry scootgarry scoot Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oh Yeh you guys were right.. matter of fact... I am sooo busy with studies as the exam date is coming closer.. my friend busted me...and made me come to this forum and get off this code, as i am not suppose to publically give it out ..
    But when i contact VUE, they never mentioned anything as this..
    hmm any way i am gonna get that code off as this program seem to be having some instructor student thing...
    Exams Sucks!!! But can't avoid...