1000 posts and stars under names?

TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
Sorry to be a putz but a fourth star has appeared under my name. Do you get these for post count or something? I noticed I just crossed 1000 posts. Incidently thanks for all the well wishers on my lab thread and the PMs while I have been working on lab prep it is encouraging!

Comments

• undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Yep, you get 4 stars at 1000 posts. I forget where the other stars are gained at though. Maybe 2 at 100 and 3 at 500? Oh well.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    I wonder who will get the 5th star first drynamik when he hits 10000??
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I saw you were at 999 this morning. Congrats on the quadruple digits Turgon icon_thumright.gif

Sorry shednik, it maxes out at four. Only admins/mods get five. I've plateaued icon_cry.gif

Star info:
    http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6491
    http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16646
  • SilentsoulSilentsoul Member Posts: 260
    I wish they were gold stars :)
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Sorry shednik, it maxes out at four. Only admins/mods get five. I've plateaued
    Oh you never know, maybe something will change down the road and we'll get something much, much better than stars... empty beer mugs might be more appropriate for you, "eh?" :P
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    astorrs wrote:
    dynamik wrote:
    Sorry shednik, it maxes out at four. Only admins/mods get five. I've plateaued
    Oh you never know, maybe something will change down the road and we'll get something much, much better than stars... empty beer mugs might be more appropriate for you, "eh?" :P

Sounds perfect for the forum drunk icon_wink.gif
  • KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    undomiel wrote:
    Yep, you get 4 stars at 1000 posts. I forget where the other stars are gained at though. Maybe 2 at 100 and 3 at 500? Oh well.

I was gutted at 500 and stayed on 3 icon_sad.gif
    Kam.
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes Turgon - you are officially a post whore like the rest of us icon_lol.gif

I think astorrs has an idea - beer mugs would suit me too icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    RussS wrote:
    I think astorrs has an idea - beer mugs would suit me too icon_wink.gif

Nooo The more beers I have the longer my posts get (as some may have noticed icon_redface.gif
    Kam.
  • LBC90805LBC90805 Member Posts: 247
    Where is that JPEG of "Only Girls Celebrate Post Counts"... or something along those lines.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You had me at "JPEG of Only Girls"

Seriously though, I just realized Shednik called me, "drynamik." Dude, I'm the polar opposite of dry! drunken_smilie.gif
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Silentsoul wrote:
    I wish they were gold stars :)

Reminds me of kindergarten when you'd get gold star stickers for doing good work or behaving well.