Options

Choose All That Apply

rooleeroolee Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Do the above type of question style crop up in exams? I can't remember any being in the 270. I know you get the "choose two or choose three answers" type questions which are fine.

I just always end up thinking I've maybe left one out or chosen too many when they say "choose all that apply" and it bugs me something silly! icon_mad.gif

Comments

• Options
    dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    I haven't actually done this exam but MS do use the all that apply questions in their exams. I have had them in the last few exams.
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP
  • Options
    dave0212 wrote:
    I haven't actually done this exam but MS do use the all that apply questions in their exams. I have had them in the last few exams.

Thanks Dave. Guess I'll just have to make sure I'm prepared for these kind of questions then. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    roolee wrote:
    dave0212 wrote:

Thanks Dave. Guess I'll just have to make sure I'm prepared for these kind of questions then. icon_sad.gif

If you are confident with the material then you will be fine.

Good Luck on the exam :D
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP
  • Options
    dave0212 wrote:
    roolee wrote:
    dave0212 wrote:

If you are confident with the material then you will be fine.

Good Luck on the exam :D

Thanks! well I'm feeling as confident as I'll ever be I guess, the Transcenders are harder than the real exam, or so everyone says, I've been getting 70-80% on them so fingers crossed I'll be OK on the day. :D
  • Options
    Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    I've seen that option before.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have taken 2 tests, it was only choose 2 or 3 answers, but there werent any "choose all that apply" type.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    roolee wrote:
    Thanks! well I'm feeling as confident as I'll ever be I guess, the Transcenders are harder than the real exam, or so everyone says, I've been getting 70-80% on them so fingers crossed I'll be OK on the day. :D

While Transcender typically is more difficult than the actual exam, why would you go take the exam when you know you don't understand 20-30% of the material in it? Shouldn't you strive to be mastering the material, not just getting by?