Options

Booked for October 2nd + Voucher Question

msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
After taking some transcender tests today I am confident that I can pass so I booked my exam for October 2nd at 9:15 AM! The 2 main areas that I have to brush up on are SUS and IIS.

When I went to go book the exam and apply my vouchers (15% off and 2nd shot) it would erase the previously entered voucher. This kind of ticks me off because I have 8 - 15% off vouchers (4 of which are specific 290,291 etc... and 4 of which for any Microsoft test) which are now useless. I would rather use 2nd shot and pay the full price of the exam instead of failing and getting an additional 15% the full price of the exam.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, you can only use one offer per exam.

I think you should just use the discount and not fail ;)

Seriously though, I thought 290 was easier than 270, and I did 290 first. There's a lot of overlap, and you don't have to deal with any of the RIS, Sysprep, etc. information (which was the most foreign material for me).
  • Options
    msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
    being fairly confident that I will pass, maybe I should have used the 15% off. Ohhhh well :P
    I might as well let someone else use the vouchers, I will give away the test specific ones MSG me with the exam # and I will send you a 15% off voucher -- First come first serve! :D