Exam 70-648

What should use for study mAterial in this Exam 70-648??? I checked the MS web page and it says that there are 3 books available :

Introducing Windows Server 2008 (ISBN: 0-7356-2421-6)

MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-640): Configuring Windows Server 2008, Active Directory (available April 30, 200icon_cool.gif

MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-642): Configuring Windows Server 2008, Network Infrastructure (available May 200icon_cool.gif

Can you help me up. What books do I need for passing this Exam? I know PLus getting some hands on Experience ON WS2008.

thanks in advance
close to MCSA!!

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    There's also the Syngress book. I don't think MS Press makes upgrade books, so you'll have to go with the three books the upgrade exam encompasses if you want to go that route.
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    I dont have much money! Do you think that Id be Ok if buy Introducing Windows Server 2008 (ISBN: 0-7356-2421-6) and the Syngress Book??
    close to MCSA!!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I don't think you'd need the "Introducing..." book. The Syngress book will cover all the new features. You can always use a free resource like MS Technet to do any further research on a topic. If you have extra money, get a Transcender practice exam or something.

It looks like you still need a client exam for your MCSA. Are you going to do 620 and then go after MCITP: Enterprise Administrator?
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    dynamik wrote:
    I don't think you'd need the "Introducing..." book. The Syngress book will cover all the new features. You can always use a free resource like MS Technet to do any further research on a topic. If you have extra money, get a Transcender practice exam or something.

It looks like you still need a client exam for your MCSA. Are you going to do 620 and then go after MCITP: Enterprise Administrator?

I bought the XP book the last year... So I am goin for 270... I think that I wont have any problem w/ that One......... Ok so buying the syngress book I will be ok.. Awesome. Thanks Dynamik for your soon and correct answer.....
    close to MCSA!!