passed it today

taskmantaskman Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the net+ today and got a 780 score, so I am satisfied with that. I know I could have done better, but some simple stuff that I knew went completely out of my head at the time.

The tech notes special edition were a major part of my study and so I recommend them to anybody who is currently studying to take it.

I would give you an overview of the types of questions asked, but to be honest I can't really remember them.

Comments

• amystriamystri Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice job and congrats. How did you find the test compared to the A+ test?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats!

amystri wrote:
    Nice job and congrats. How did you find the test compared to the A+ test?

If you were confident about passing A+, Net+ shouldn't be that difficult.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • WilByteWilByte Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ***Awsome and Congratulations*** I could only hope, that I do as well as you just did, when I take my Network+ exam.
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
  • kokopelikokopeli Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    for me net+ was a breeze in comparison to a+, I think because its not as broad and its based on concepts and not remembering specifics like CPU socket types and IRQ's and RAM types etc
  • taskmantaskman Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Before taking the test I felt the same as I did on the A+, not sure that I was really ready to take it, but also knowing that I knew the material at the same time. During the test I felt a lot more at ease and found most of the questions straight forward. There were a couple of times that I came across a question where the answer was easy but just couldn't remember what it was which annoyed me at the time.

One question I do recall was to do with the wirings of an rj-45 plug and was rather glad that one came up because I really worked hard on remembering which wires went where.

I only wish they would show you which questions you got wrong as I would be interested in that.