Options

Learning A+.....

*StarFire*StarFire Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey frnds...would u plz give me a website from where I can learn n prepare for A+ exam.
Distractions all along the way.....perhaps will end up breaking everything

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Buy a book. For A+, I would recommend any current version book written by Mike Meyers.
  • Options
    TechBoy22TechBoy22 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just do a web search for A+ stuff. I find some good stuff at times. I also back the Mike myers books. I suggest you get the sixth edition. That's the one I have for A+ cert. Videos such as CBT nuggets also help. Just gotta search for them and you shall find them. Good luck!
    Michael

Dreams are made up of small ideas with BIG pictures. Focus is the key that unlocks the door to success.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    *StarFire wrote:
    Hey frnds...would u plz give me a website from where I can learn n prepare for A+ exam.
    icon_scratch.gif

Maybe find a dictionary and practice spelling before worring about exams? ;)

Otherwise, if your looking for A+ help.....as already commented (www.techexams.net)....you're here...What else do you need? Our members will help explain topics that you don't get, but you're going to need to do a bit of work on your own as well. Get some books, download the objectives and get going.

We cannot cram the data into any person's head, they MUST learn it on their own by working, studying and using the knowledge.

What sort of experience do you have?
    What sort of study material do you have?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    hey plantwiz you don't have to worry about my spellings......lol
  • Options
    *StarFire wrote:
    hey plantwiz you don't have to worry about my spellings......lol

That may be true, however, how you write will give clues about how much respect you show for yourself and your work.

Point aside, what sort of topics are you looking for help with? You also have not indicated what materials you currently are using, nor your experience level.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• Options
    Ya I can understand your point of view but It's not how but What we write.I was too busy so I had to write in sort form...but that can't give clue about someone's personality.

Anyways, I am not looking for A+ help at the moment, just looking for a good website or a good book to study thoroughly for A+ exam.

Beside, as u asked..... I dont have any experience or study material for A+ .
  • Options
    Then start by downloading a copy of the objectives. This will provide you the guide for the areas you will need to be proficient in.

Second, get to work on gaining experience. Any is better then none. A job, volunteer, shadow, etc...

Third, check out the Mike Meyers and Sybex books for A+...best around in that category. Use a few books as sources as each author explains the material differently and by hearing/reading it presented in a different format....it may stick with you longer.

FWIW

BTW - you never know when employers are crawling these tech sites....so do consider WHAT and how you write it.
    Plantwiz
    _____