Taking this tomorrow... EDIT: Passed

M4verickM4verick Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I'm taking this tomorrow. I feel confident with what I know, but I'm still nervous. I like that feeling. Regardles, last minute advice is welcome.
Isn't it funny how after you have the certifications, you don't care about sharing them as much?

Comments

• bjaxxbjaxx Member Posts: 217
    M4verick wrote:
    Well, I'm taking this tomorrow. I feel confident with what I know, but I'm still nervous. I like that feeling. Regardles, last minute advice is welcome.

Too late for advice, sleep well and eat breakfast...

Good luck and keep us posted.
    "You have to hate to lose more than you love to win"
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Rest is very important so that you can think clearly during the exam. I would recommend that you eat a light breakfast if your exam is in the morning so that you don't get hit with food coma during your exam. Same goes for lunch or dinner depending on when your exam is scheduled... Best of luck dude! :D
  • msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
  • M4verickM4verick Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, I passed with a 760. Not thrilled with it but it's definitely better than failing. I felt most confident with the simulations definitely. For this test I used only the 70-290 training kit by Microsoft, and tech exams. On to the 291.
    Isn't it funny how after you have the certifications, you don't care about sharing them as much?
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck with the 291. icon_cool.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    M4verick wrote:
    Well, I passed with a 760. Not thrilled with it but it's definitely better than failing. I felt most confident with the simulations definitely. For this test I used only the 70-290 training kit by Microsoft, and tech exams. On to the 291.

Congrats on the pass! Im waiting for the training kit by Microsoft in the mail now. Just passed 70-270 on tues now I'm studying for 70-290. What was some of your trouble areas?
    Working on Linux+
  • M4verickM4verick Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My trouble areas apparently were Physical and Logical Devices, and Maintain Access to Resources. Also a side note, I only had 30 questions on my exam...Kinda low huh?
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Lemme jump on the pass bandwagon as well...!!

Good job icon_thumright.gif
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations, and good luck with the Beast.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass, i sit wednesday