Yep... ICND1 Tomorrow for me too...

dazerskidazerski Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
10am Pacific time. I dunno... I'm not really nervous about the test. Kinda general test anxiety.. but trying not to let it get the best of me. I have studied so much that frankly, I can't imagine there being anything on the test that I do not know about besides maybe some experimental questions.

I have watched all of the Train Signal/CBT Nugget videos multiple times, studied Odom's front to back and went back, studied all the questions and answers several times... referenced Lammel's book a lot, read pretty much all of the Cisco Command Reference book and examples, used my SDM simulator to configure PAT and DHCP over and over, practiced with the Cisco CCNA flash card book. I have used my lab as well as Boson's NetSim simulator to practice everything over and over and over, I purchased the Boson ICND1 practice exam which I consistently score 950+ on every exam. Took the 300 question Train Signal exam and scored 96%, I can subnet just about everything I can think of in under 15 seconds (finding ranges, net and BC),...

I dunno... If I don't pass tomorrow, I will be dumbfounded. And I really feel like I didn't just "cram" for this stuff, I feel like when I read something or configure something, I'm doing it because I know it, not because I memorized something...

Well... All, Wish me a good exam tomorrow. Thankfully I will qualify for the 2nd chance offer. My hope is that I won't need it.

-Dale

PS: Good luck to all who are taking the exam around the same time! I know there were a couple of you here :)

Comments

• GlynixxGlynixx Member Posts: 138
    Good luck!

I am hoping for next week. I am about to start using the questions that come with Odom's book. Let me know if you think the purchased Boson one put you over the top... I may have to buy that too!

Get some rest, you should do great tomorrow!

G.
    Check out www.manager-tools.com for some great management training for free!
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Good luck!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • QbeQbe Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck, and congratulations in advance! Sounds like you're plenty prepared.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    wooow

I'm thoroughly impressed with the amount of work you put into this test. Well deserved congrats even before you step in and take the test.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Best of luck to you!!