Code Faster!!!

SlowhandSlowhand MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2003/2012/2016, CCNA Routing & SwitchiBay Area, CaliforniaMod Posts: 5,161 Mod
And for those of you who haven't made the jump from Visual Studio 2002/2003 to 2005, let alone 2005 to 2008, Microsoft would like to remind you to. . . GET ON THE FRIKKIN' BALL, PEOPLE! We're not made of money, you kn. . . oh, right. Never mind. . .

This has been a friendly reminder to you from Microsoft and the Visual Studio 2010 team.

icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.

Comments

  • jryantechjryantech Member Posts: 623
    Slowhand wrote:
    And for those of you who haven't made the jump from Visual Studio 2002/2003 to 2005, let alone 2005 to 2008, Microsoft would like to remind you to. . . GET ON THE FRIKKIN' BALL, PEOPLE! We're not made of money, you kn. . . oh, right. Never mind. . .

    This has been a friendly reminder to you from Microsoft and the Visual Studio 2010 team.

    icon_lol.gif

    Thank God I'm in school and got the full version of Visual Studio 2008 for free.
    "It's Microsoft versus mankind with Microsoft having only a slight lead."
    -Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle

    Studying: SCJA
    Occupation: Information Systems Technician
  • SlowhandSlowhand MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2003/2012/2016, CCNA Routing & Switchi Bay Area, CaliforniaMod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Gotta love that Academic Alliance and MSDN program through the schools. Between that and my TechNet subscription. . . well, I run a better network in my house than most of my former clients ever did.

    Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

    Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    and there's me after all these years thinking to make it go faster you just needed to put a bigger hampster in it....
    Kam.
  • SlowhandSlowhand MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2003/2012/2016, CCNA Routing & Switchi Bay Area, CaliforniaMod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Kaminsky wrote:
    and there's me after all these years thinking to make it go faster you just needed to put a bigger hampster in it....
    Shhhh, that's classified information. And besides, the hamster will only be included with Visual Studio 2010 Team Studio edition.

    Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

    Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray MSIT InfoSec CISSP SSCP GSEC EnCE C|EH Cloud+ CySA+ CASP+ PenTest+ Security+ Surf City, USAAdmin Posts: 12,332 Admin
    Well, since it's called "2010" that means I won't need to start worrying about this for a while. Windows 7 is the up-and-coming pain that's currently on my mind.
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Slowhand wrote:
    Kaminsky wrote:
    and there's me after all these years thinking to make it go faster you just needed to put a bigger hampster in it....
    Shhhh, that's classified information. And besides, the hamster will only be included with Visual Studio 2010 Team Studio edition.
    Visual Studio 2010 Team Studio Premium Enterprise Mega Ultimate Plus 2 edition more like. Microsoft are getting a little carried away with all the various editions of their software.
  • SlowhandSlowhand MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2003/2012/2016, CCNA Routing & Switchi Bay Area, CaliforniaMod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    JDMurray wrote:
    Well, since it's called "2010" that means I won't need to start worrying about this for a while. Windows 7 is the up-and-coming pain that's currently on my mind.
    Never fear, I'm sure Microsoft will continue to bring you pain long into the new decade. After all, isn't that the legacy we in IT are left with? The users get annoyances, delays. . . and we get pain. Ah, I love my career. icon_lol.gif

    Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

    Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
Sign In or Register to comment.