Crazy people

tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
This is just nuts. They must both be messed up in the head to do that.

Comments

• mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_eek.gif to survive all that and get up to try it again... there is something seriously wrong...

how do you get only 1 day in prison for assault?
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What a waste of Swedish twins icon_cry.gif

I found this on Reddit while looking to see if I could find a follow-up:
    apollo wrote:
    Hello, I am an unemployed conspiracy nut and am excited to have this opportunity to get back in the game. Here is what I know:
    • Absolutely no attempt by news media nor police to address what's on everybody's mind: why did they act like this?
    • They were identical twins/clones (ideal for science experiment)
    • They bolted into traffic when they saw the cop car in the distance
    • They were completely lucid and cooperative when they were briefly detained (did not have any noticeable symptoms associated with drug use)
    • They tried their best to escape from the cops/government
    • One was audibly heard screaming for help to the camera / bystanders
    • They were flown away by helicopter to an undisclosed location
    • News coverage was almost non-existent, only acknowledgment that this occurred
    • The situation was immediately demoted to entertainment by being put on a cops type show
    • Nobody has seen or had contact with them since this incident
    • Local tv news report said they had no legal identification or documents
    • News coverage was delayed by 7 weeks
    • You can clearly see a puff of smoke from the grassy knoll
    • The women clearly displayed superhuman feats. The woman stands up and walks away, runs, and fights officers after crushing the window & frame of a car. It takes 6 people to subdue her.
    • Notice how when they see the first cop car & bolt into traffic for the first time: the girl who is not hit just runs past her twin sister who was hit
    Remember this moment. The cracks are beginning to show. The singularity is near.
  • KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    damn ! dont mess with Swedish Women ! Must have been the 20 degree heat we have in this country.. Went to their heads. Coming from Swedan and trying to top yourself north of Manchester.. there is simply no excuse for that. They should have spent a night in Manchester central and got themselves murdered properly...

Norwegians.. they much nicer and don't generally have a thing for headbutting 60 mph lorries...
    Kam.
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    dynamik wrote:
    What a waste of Swedish twins icon_cry.gif

I found this on Reddit while looking to see if I could find a follow-up:
    apollo wrote:
    Hello, I am an unemployed conspiracy nut and am excited to have this opportunity to get back in the game. Here is what I know:
    • Absolutely no attempt by news media nor police to address what's on everybody's mind: why did they act like this?
    • They were identical twins/clones (ideal for science experiment)
    • They bolted into traffic when they saw the cop car in the distance
    • They were completely lucid and cooperative when they were briefly detained (did not have any noticeable symptoms associated with drug use)
    • They tried their best to escape from the cops/government
    • One was audibly heard screaming for help to the camera / bystanders
    • They were flown away by helicopter to an undisclosed location
    • News coverage was almost non-existent, only acknowledgment that this occurred
    • The situation was immediately demoted to entertainment by being put on a cops type show
    • Nobody has seen or had contact with them since this incident
    • Local tv news report said they had no legal identification or documents
    • News coverage was delayed by 7 weeks
    • You can clearly see a puff of smoke from the grassy knoll
    • The women clearly displayed superhuman feats. The woman stands up and walks away, runs, and fights officers after crushing the window & frame of a car. It takes 6 people to subdue her.
    • Notice how when they see the first cop car & bolt into traffic for the first time: the girl who is not hit just runs past her twin sister who was hit
    Remember this moment. The cracks are beginning to show. The singularity is near.
    Sooo... anybody seen Terminator 3? icon_lol.gif
  • ironlungironlung Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thats insane.Almost scary.
    Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.
  • SilentsoulSilentsoul Member Posts: 260
    It doesn't make any sense on so many levels.
  • scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kaminsky wrote:
    Norwegians.. they much nicer and don't generally have a thing for headbutting 60 mph lorries...

I met some hot Norwegians when I was an exchange student...
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Kaminsky wrote:
    They should have spent a night in Manchester central and got themselves murdered properly...

Ahem icon_tongue.gif

Yer watched that this morning. Weird.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    haha Well they dserve everything they get imo. what a bunch of idiots!

The police should of twatted them with the trunchens but then again i dont think they'll really care after just been knocked over icon_cool.gif

On a side note, did you also see the young kid who jumped over the safety railings on a busy road only to get flattened by a bus....the kid still was trying to beat his friends to the local fish shop for his dinner....he still does it even after he got flattened! Take a look of the clip on the link on the same web page. icon_eek.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    This thread is just depressing. Here's a vehicle-related clip to brighten your day: http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Invisible_Rope_Prank/#37692
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Take it from me, being Swedish and having dated Swedish women: they hit hard, they will kick your ass, (especially if they're shorter than 5'5",) and they're absolutely INDESTRUCTIBLE.

That is all. We now return you to your regularly scheduled taping of Jerry Springer, with people from your own country that are much more normal. . . icon_wink.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    "Sorry, this video is only available in the UK"

:'(
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
    Must be on UTube somewhere look for M6 motorway or links relating to two swedish girls running around the motorway and specifically runnint AT cars and lorries... They just seemed to bounce off and get back up again and start fighting the police. /bizarre.
    Kam.
    Kaminsky wrote:
    Must be on UTube somewhere look for M6 motorway or links relating to two swedish girls running around the motorway and specifically runnint AT cars and lorries... They just seemed to bounce off and get back up again and start fighting the police. /bizarre.

Found the uncut version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LCQkSst5iQ

Gets hit by a 60mph lorry and when she comes round she gets up, smacks a WPC an d then runs off and it takes 6 blokes to get her arrested after 3 blokes on couldn't manage it.

Made me laugh when she shouts "Help ... Call the Police" ..... "We are the Police !"
    Kam.
  • Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    CRACK IS A POWERFUL DRUG!! icon_eek.gif
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)