I am so happy

beacuse I passed today 236 exam which made me a MCSA! I reckon it was the easiest exam out of those I have taken.

I planed to get my MCSA title ans stat making work experience. Do you think I should take two more exams and become MCSE and then start applying for a job? Or just start working and in the meantime get my MSCE?

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You'll probably get the biggest bump from your next job with an MCSE. However, it doesn't hurt to start looking around. There's no reason to pass something up if given an opportunity.

Congrats on the pass and the MCSA!
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
    Congratulations!

Edit: is the 70-236 elective for the MCSA 2003? Seems to no...
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    rjbarlow: looks like Microsoft Italy isn't keeping up on times, look at the US site: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

Congratulations on your MCSA banderas!
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
    Seems to be as You said undomiel. Thanks! icon_wink.gif
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.
  • banderas1978banderas1978 Member Posts: 189
    Thank you, guys!
    dynamik wrote:
    You'll probably get the biggest bump from your next job with an MCSE. However, it doesn't hurt to start looking around. There's no reason to pass something up if given an opportunity.

Congrats on the pass and the MCSA!
    Yes, anyway I would have to start with a Help Desk job regardless of being MCSA or MCSE.
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats icon_cool.gif

Good you find 236 easy, I had to spend 3 months studying for this exam, curious what study materials did you used? I'm looking into MCITP: next year.
    jbaello wrote:
    Congrats icon_cool.gif

Good you find 236 easy, I had to spend 3 months studying for this exam, curious what study materials did you used? I'm looking into MCITP: next year.
    I joined a IT training provider company in London and I used the matterials (books and tests) they gave to me. I found BTNuggets very useful too.
    To be clear I do not find any Microsoft exams easy, but 236 went quite well compared to, say, 293
  • ILoveMSILoveMS Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Easy if you know powershell very well. Nothing too tricky if you come prepared..Previous post is right, CBT nuggets is excellent material plus How to **** ebook is very helpful too

I scored 1000 and its not impossible for anybody to do the same
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass banderas, working on 284 now, plan to push onto to the mcse after this exam is done, congrats again. good job man.
    congrats on the pass banderas, working on 284 now, plan to push onto to the mcse after this exam is done, congrats again. good job man.
    Thank you!