70-290 Passed Today!

MS_CertifiedMS_Certified Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the 70-290 this morning with the lowest score possible of 700. ( Talk about living on the edge)
To be honest I could have done better but I guess I was under estimating the exam having slayed the beast last month...... Yes - the Beast.
I am kind of working my way backwards I will be doing the 70-270 next then hopefully 70-620(as an elective) to complete the MCSA.

The 70-290 was evenly spread out but the majority of simulations (8 in total) where all to do with AD Users, Groups, Permissions etc.etc. Study Material : MS Press & Measure up
Anyway, Thank you very much to evryone who posted tips on this Forum.
Many thanks indeed.
Yes we CAN!

Comments

• MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

The 290 has material that every should know for everyday sys-admining. It would be good if you went over what you didn't know before moving on. :)
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!
  • bjaxxbjaxx Member Posts: 217
    The 290 has material that every should know for everyday sys-admining. It would be good if you went over what you didn't know before moving on. :)

First off, congrats on the pass - good feeling. But I am with Mishra here, 290 is what everything is based off of. Wouldn't hurt to brush up on some of the stuff you saw as confusing.
    "You have to hate to lose more than you love to win"
  • msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
    Congrats on 290 and belated congrats on 291!
  • MS_CertifiedMS_Certified Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK I agree 70-290 is the admin stuff. Watch out for Backups and RDP stuff. Of all the of things, RDP caught me out the most as I was not expecting too many RDP and permissions questions. Of course I can't get into detail but all I can say is know your RDP well before you take this exam
    Yes we CAN!
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass man, i also passed today, currently working on the 291. This forum rocks, great resources.
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□