Testout

johnhumphreyjohnhumphrey Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Any one know were you can get a discount from testout? I am wanting to take my Network+ cert and wanting to know if there was any deals on there software? Any suggestions? 500 dollars is kinda steep.

Comments

• jiko1jiko1 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TestOut acuattly has a 21 day trial of all their suites, I downloaded it and have been very impressed.

http://www.testout.com/demos/tryb4ubuy.htm
  • johnhumphreyjohnhumphrey Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also downloaded it and love it but 500 is kinda of steep. I saw a bunch of people on ebay had it for like 250 but not sure if you could get any updates with the software.
  • jiko1jiko1 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Other than that I dont know of anything else, For myself 21 days is more than enough time to study for a cert. So I have no reason to really purchase it after that. Best of luck though.
  • rumibabarumibaba Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well i got it...i'll sell it for $150 if anyone need it...contact me :)
    Network+, A+
    Near future: MCSA
    Working on: 70-270
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Looks like 7 day trial now.
  • nato76nato76 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have mine also. I didn't know that we could sell them. I will let mine go for $100. I also have several others.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I also downloaded it and love it but 500 is kinda of steep. I saw a bunch of people on ebay had it for like 250 but not sure if you could get any updates with the software.

Check with the licensing on their site. Many of the CBT sites prohibit the transferring of the license to another person. I know CBTNuggets does....so before you purchase something you should not have.....CHECK it out. YMMV
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?